- Here Comes the Sun: Utility Stocks
- Can Lenovo Continue its Upward Swing?
- Counting Turkeys
- Finding the Silver Lining in Stock Market Corrections
- Stock Splits: A Story of Regret
- How to Calculate Compound Interest
- The Future of TV
- Is Blackberry Back from the Dead?
- The Tesla Effect
- Is Smart Technology the New Normal?
- God’s House Gets Wired
- An Old Penny for Your Thoughts
- Why ETFs Are Like Watermelons
- 5 Tools for Better Investing
- Companies Warming Up to Bitcoin
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Paula Vergara
With Lenovo Group set to post its second quarter earnings on November 5, expectations are high that the world’s leading PC maker will show strong results. Lenovo holds over 19% of the global market, with products like the ThinkPad, Yoga tablet, and … Continue reading